we recognize that protecting your personal information is important and we take your privacy seriously.
This Policy applies to all of the services offered by Ride2Event.com and Commuting Communities Global Ltd.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through email@example.com
Information we collect and how we use it:
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up for ride2event.com service or other service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). In order to to facilitate cost sharing and transfer money between passengers, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Log information - When you use our services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Ride2Event, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Affiliated sites - We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Ride2Event in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Ride2Event only processes personal information for the purposes of providing our service to users and auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain protect and improve our services
Ride2Events processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
Choices for personal information
We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
Ride2Event only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Ride2Event and Commuting Communities Global Ltd. in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Ride2Event, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Ride2Event employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Ride2Event services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Ride2Event regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at Privacy@ride2event.com